Sunday, April 3, 2011

BI Award – SQL BI MVP Award 2011

Yesterday, I received the email from Microsoft with MVP Award related for all my contribution in the last year. It’s an honor to be again in the restricted group of those persons that spend huge time in what they believe and has passionate.

I have some projects related with this award that I’ll write here very soon. But for now, I want to thank primarily to my princess Joana that is always by my side and to my family. Some special thanks to all direct and indirect support from:

- All blog visitors
- All the post-graduation students on BI from Universidade Portucalense (Porto)
- All the master graduation students on BI from ISCTE (MSIAD + MEI) (Lisboa)
- Dra. Maria José Trigueiros for all the magic words (She’s still alive in my life)
- All those persons that believed in me, even more than myself

Thank you all! Regards.

13 comments:

André Lage said...

Great :). Another year another achievement

Amin said...

Hi Pedro,

That is amazing,
I am waiting to read your new post ;)

Cheers,
Amin

Pedro said...

Hi Amin!
Thanks for your visit!
I'll write soon about the news about the work I'm doing relating to this award!
How is your graduation in sweden?
Regards,
Pedro

Pedro said...

Hi Andre!
How are you my friend? Still in Swiss? Already a rich men? :-)
Congratulations also for you MVP Award on Sharepoint! :-)
Thanks for your visit!
Regards,
Pedro

Unknown said...

Dear Pedro,

Congrats for renew of your MVP :)
Focus these 4 days on MVP Deep Dives first and then go on your blog posting ( I have this plan too :) )

Regards,
Reza

Pedro said...

Thank you Reza! Congratulations also to you my friend!!
Cheers!!
Pedro

Anonymous said...

Boas Pedro,

Parabéns por mais este reconhecimento.

Abraço,

Márcio Pereira

António Soares said...

Olá Pedro.

Sem dúvida um prémio merecido.
Como aluno, foi excelente conhecer a forma como trabalhas e como partilhas todo o teu conhecimento na área de BI.

Obrigado e muitos Parabéns.

Um abraço,
António Soares.

Amin said...

I am currently doing my master thesis which is about Business processes.

I hope I could end up with valuable thesis ;)

I am looking forward to read about your new post

Best wishes,
Amin

Hussein Yousef said...

Hi Pedro, Congrats for your MVP :)

Víctor Miguel García Sánchez said...

Hi Pedro,
Congrats for the MVP Award! I follow your blog, keeps so.

Regards,
Víctor M (@atharky)

Vitor Silva said...

congrats!

Pedro said...

Thank you all! You dont imagine how your comments encourage me to mantain this blog alive and also to motivate me to continue in this amazing world of Business Intelligence.
Thanks for all the kindly words!
I hope to see you here again!
Pedro

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...